Here are some of the most up-to-date stories of the day about the International Criminal Court (ICC) situation in Kenya and today’s initial appearance of William Ruto, Henry Kosgey, and Joshua Arap Sang in The Hague.
- Kenya: ICC Rejects Delay, Begins Hearings for “Ocampo Six”: Blog piece with local reactions.
- ICC Judges issue September dates for suspects: Describes what happened in the courtroom today.
- Ocampo: Time to account for Kenya chaos: Gives a brief summary of ICC prosecutor Luis Moreno-Ocampo’s statements in the courtroom.
- Face-to-face with Ocampo: Short summary of the events in the courtroom.
- Ocampo wants ICC suspects to appear every six months: Describes conditions the ICC prosecutor wants to put on the six suspects.
- Uhuru arrives for Hague date: Discusses the arrival of the suspects in The Hague.
- New Website Monitors International Criminal Court Kenya Proceedings: Annoucement about this website with related blog pieces on Kenya.